Indie Week Applications Open!
Indie Week Music Festival + Industry Conference returns to Toronto, ON November 6-11, 2018!
Application Deadline is Monday, July 16, 2018
Indie Week Canada has become one of Canada’s premiere indie music festivals showcasing 300+ acts from all over the world in front of music industry professionals.
Indie Week offers 6 nights of showcases, late last call after-parties serving until 4am, 25+ venues, music industry panels, industry mixers, demo listening sessions, mentorships, sponsored stages and more.
- Indie Week is open to all genres except comedy and cover acts
- Bands/artists must not be signed directly to a major label. Bands signed to an indie label with major distribution are still allowed to apply
The Gig Details:
- All entrants will receive a complimentary ALL ACCESS pass for all band members to attend Indie101 music and tech conference 2018 (valued at $125 CAD/each)
- Basic backline (2 guitar amps, 1 bass amp, 4 piece kit) and sound equipment supplied at every venue
- Set times and lengths vary by showcase and venue
- International travelling from outside of Canada will receive at least 3 performance slots
- National acts travelling from outside Ontario will receive at least 2 performance slots
- Reduced rates at hotels on per band basis and subject to capacity
- Indie Week books paid performances throughout the year and will often select artists who have applied to the festival.
For more information visit: http://canada.indieweek.com/apply/