MusicOntario x Prism Committee @ NXNE - applications open now
Apply to Play: MusicOntario x Prism Advisory Clubland Show @ NXNE 2019
Thursday, June 13, 2019, 8:30PM-1:30AM @ The Baby G (1608 Dundas St. W, Toronto)
MusicOntario is working with its Prism Advisory Committee (supporting LGBTQ2S+/QTBIPOC creators), comprised of artist and music industry community leaders and activists to develop opportunities, safer spaces, and visibility for queer and non-binary voices in Ontario’s music biz.
By teaming up with NXNE this year, we hope to create a safe, accessible and celebratory space to showcase some of the local talent that is challenging the norm through compelling music and art that reflects the voices and experiences of so many of our peers, role models, families and friends.
We invite folks to submit an application for one of these showcase slots by Monday, April 30, 2019 at 11:59PM EST.
- Applications will be adjudicated by a committee of peers.
- Selected artists will be compensated for their performances.
- All genres welcome, and the night will close with a DJ set.
- The venue is accessible in that it is on one level, and measures will be taken to bridge any lips and gaps that may affect access to the entrance, stage, and washrooms. There is a space in the form below to mention any additional accessibility measures that may be necessary.
- The venue has gender neutral restrooms.
If you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns, please send us an e-mail: email@example.com.